Waterhouse supplies the full range of cationic, anionic, and non-ionic polyacrylamide polymers in liquid or dry form. Waterhouse is also the exclusive B.C. and Alberta distributor for the unique liquid dispersion polymers and solid bead polymer products.
Each polymer selection is made after on-site testing and consultation with our customer, in order to ensure the correct product has been chosen.
Our full line of Aluminum and Iron-based coagulants are selected based on the raw water quality, treatment method and industry being served. We are a major supplier of Polyaluminum Chloride (PACl), Aluminum Chlorohydrate (ACH) and proprietary custom blends; each selected and manufactured to meet the plant’s unique needs. Additionally, we have access to the standard formulations of aluminum sulphate and the iron based coagulants.
As with our polymer selections, we ensure the correct product is being applied by performing complimentary on-site testing and on-going consulting with each plant and application.
Waterhouse has a broad selection of other chemicals it can supply, with some examples listed below. Please call today 888 921 3317 and get a quote for your special need.
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Calcium Hypochlorite (solid)
- Sodium Hydroxide / Caustic Soda
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Sulphuric Acid
- Citric Acid
- Soda Ash Dense
- Activated Carbon
- Odour control product
- Aquasorb product
- Polymer cleaner
- Corrosion Inhibitors (liquid)
Waterhouse Systems works hands-on with industrial customers to provide tailored modular and turnkey equipment solutions with the latest international technology in a cost-effective package. The wastewater process solution specializes in sludge thickening and dewatering and can be applied in such industries as aquaculture and laundries for phosphorus and heavy metal removal, respectively. For more information, visit www.waterhouse-systems.com.
Waterhouse supplies three types of application and monitoring equipment:
- Chemical Metering Pumps with PCL and SCADA Control Capability
- Jar Testing Equipment
- Polymore Make Down Units
1. Chemical Metering Pumps with PCL and SCADA Control Capability
Metering pumps are used when fluids must be dosed with a high grade of accuracy with a defined volume and within a defined time period. Waterhouse offers ProMinent dosing pumps, which have worked in the industry for more than 40 years. Offering the largest range of metering pumps worldwide, ProMinent offers electronically operated solenoid driven metering pumps, electronically operated motor driven metering pumps, as well as pneumatically operated metering pumps. The capacity range starts at a few mL/hr (e.g. laboratories) and goes up to 10,570 gph (40,000 L/h).
2. JAR testing equipment
Waterhouse specialists perform a significant number of different jar tests every year. Waterhouse is proud to offer PHIPPS & BIRD jar tester and column filtration units. PHIPPS & BIRD has been a market leader for all jar testing equipment since 1925.
3. Polymer Make Down Unit
As a leading polymer specialist Waterhouse has been selected as the Canadian exclusive supplier of Polymore (www.polymore.se) make down units for liquid polymers. Over 500 units have been sold in North America.
The advantages of Polymore units are their compact design, their ease of use, and their high quality build. All standard units include:
- In-line mixing, meaning preparation of the diluted and activated polymer solution takes place in a continuous flow rather than batch process.
- A pressure regulating valve which stabilizes pressure fluctuations in plant service water supply.
- Included is a complete water system for regulating the primary and secondary dilution water flows.
- Polymer dosing with an integrated peristaltic metering pump which can be controlled with an external signal to correspond to appropriate need.
- The combined neat polymer injection nipple and check valve assembly is easily accessible from the top of the unit. Just loosen two screws and the injection nipple is ready for inspection or cleaning.
- A unique multi-zone technique is used to effectively mix and activate the liquid polymer with the dilution water. This ensures the plant achieves optimum efficiency from the polymer applications.
- The large mixing chamber gives the polymer solution enough time to become fully hydrated and activated. The mixing chamber is made of a non-transparent material to guarantee that none of the activated polymer solution is destroyed by UV-light.